PrimeBlocks Figma kit components

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
scilife

12 Jul 2023, 18:17

Hi there!

I just looked at the PrimeBlocks Figma preview file and saw that many components are not PrimeVue (or PrimeOne) components that I can replace with our customized PrimeOne components in Figma.

If the attached image is not visible, the example that I'm talking about can be found in https://blocks.primevue.org/#/application/formlayout > Card with Side Navigation. In this block there is a left menu, so I expected to see the "_menu-menuitem" component there, but instead, a single autolayout row with a background containing an icon and a text box is used.

This happens with other components like tabs. Instead of using the "_tabview-tab" component, there is only an autolayout box containing the icon and the label.

Is this only happening in the preview version? Will we have the PrimeOne components if we purchase the PrimeBlocks license?

Thanks in advance,
Alex.

w00f

14 Jul 2023, 11:34

Hi Alex,

The reason for this is that when implementing Blocks, in some cases Prime UI Components are used, while in others, they are custom CSS. If you inspect the menu structure and tab blocks, you will notice that they are custom-written in your case.

https://capture.dropbox.com/jJADKOGMaYAWdhAM

Acquiring a PrimeBlocks license does not imply that you will have access to the PrimeOne UI Kit, unfortunately. They are separate products. In necessary cases, you can detach the components from PrimeOne and make the required modifications.

Best regards,

scilife

14 Jul 2023, 11:47

Thanks for the explanation @w00f, now it's clear ;)

Kind regards,
Alex.

Return to “Figma”

• Information