Ajax update on eventSelectListener of <p:schedule>

UI Components for JSF
Sanhi

05 Feb 2010, 14:38

Hi,

I want to implement an update (for example updating a detail panel) after a selected entry in the Schedule has been made. (Instead of activating the <p:scheduleEventDialog>) Is there a way to accomplish this? As far as I know there is no 'update' attribute on the <p:schedule> and the scheduleEventDialog in not appropriate for the solution i'm building. Maybe I'm thinking too complex here, but I cannot come up with an easy solution.

Someone?

Thanks in advance,

Sander

cagatay.civici
Prime

05 Feb 2010, 15:59

Hi Sander,

I think this sounds like a nice future enhancement, right now, schedule update it's dialog. By adding an attribute like update, we can add ability to update any other component on page.

I'd appreciate if you can you add a ticket to our issue tracker describing this feature?

Sanhi

05 Feb 2010, 16:26

Hi Cagatay,

Thanks for your swift response. I have created issue: http://code.google.com/p/primefaces/iss ... ail?id=498 (I'm not really familiar with Google code, but I could not find a 'type' of issue.) (I'm more used to Bugzilla)

In the meantime is there some trick to 'force' an Partial rendering on for example the destination <p:panel> ? (I.e. using the <p:ajax>?)

Thanks for considering this functionality and helping me out,

Sander

cagatay.civici
Prime

06 Feb 2010, 19:55

Sander,

Thanks for creating the ticket, just stating the description is enough, I usually set the milestone and target later.

I can't think of a trick for now as the infrastructure is created to update a scheduleEventDialog.

Hopefully this feature will be implemented in 1.0.1 and 2.0.1.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information