selectOneMenu and panels

UI Components for JSF
Fernando

14 Oct 2011, 08:30

Hello,

I'm using a layout to divide the screen into two columns. The first column contains a tree component and the second column contains a selectonemenu component, which determines which form (contained in a panel) is shown (using a boolean variable in the bean associated with the visible property of the panel).
Everything works perfectly in firefox and chrome, but in IE8 get the error "Object does not support this property or method" on the next point:
PrimeFaces.widget.Panel trebsarees = new ('trebsarees', {visible: true});

I have tested with versions direfentes 3.0.M3 and 3.0.M4_snapshot primefaces .. and does not work in IE7, IE8 and IE9

Any ideas?
Fernando.

Fernando

17 Oct 2011, 13:18

Hello,

After many tests, I found that my problem was selectOneMenu.
p: selectOneMenu works perfectly in firefox and chrome. But not in ie8, get an error 80020101.
h: selectOneMenu does not give any problem.

Code: Select all

<p:panel id="selectPanel" widgetVar="selectPanel">

<h:form id="selectForm" >
                    <h:panelGrid columns="2"  cellpadding="5">   
                        <h:outputText value="Treballadors: " />

<p:selectOneMenu value="#{sdcvAreesController.tipusPanel}"  >
                            <f:selectItem itemLabel="Tots" itemValue="1" />
                            <f:selectItem itemLabel="Del àrea seleccionada" itemValue="2" />
                            <p:ajax listener="#{sdcvAreesController.handleSelectList}" update="treballadorsPanel trebsareesPanel" />
                        </p:selectOneMenu>

<h:selectOneMenu  value="#{sdcvAreesController.tipusPanel}">
                            <f:selectItem itemLabel="Tots" itemValue="1" />
                            <f:selectItem itemLabel="Del àrea seleccionada" itemValue="2" />
                            <f:ajax listener="#{sdcvAreesController.handleSelectList}" execute="@this" render=":treballadorsPanel :trebsareesPanel" />
                        </h:selectOneMenu>

</h:panelGrid> 
                </h:form>
            </p:panel>

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information