3/12 snapshot , found 5 bugs (just wanted to let know))

UI Components for JSF
daniel_r

03 Dec 2011, 20:22

Hi,

I just wanted to check out the new snapshot and found immediately several bugs (all were gone when i placed back the snapshot from 2 weeks ago)

Using FF 8..0.1,

1) In schedule the following stopped working

Code: Select all

<p:ajax event="dateSelect" listener="#{scheduleControllerBean.onDateSelect}" update="eventDetails" oncomplete="eventDialog.show()" />
2) in p:selectOneMenu , the text disappeared , I use var="t" in the selectOneMenu , and then #{t.name} inside a <p:column>

3) one of my dialogs that suppose to show schedule data, all of a sudden started to throw this: Target Unreachable, 'data' returned null , (I guess it cause the init of the event is with default contractor and the data is really null) but why does the p:dialog is being invoked anyway??? its not that i clicked on the schedule , its just sits in the xhtml page waiting to be called later on..

4) p:inputTextarea started to get moved 1 row down on mouse hover on it... and 1 row up upon mouse out...

5) A p:commandLink stopped to work

<p:commandLink actionListener="#{headerBean.processActionLogout}" ajax="false">
								<h:outputText value="#{msg.signOut}"></h:outputText>
							</p:commandLink>
I know its just a snapshot... but still wanted to let you guys know...

and again, all those anomalies disappeared when I placed the old snapshot from 2 weeks ago

Regards,

Daniel
Primefaces 3.4 , MyFaces 2.0.11
Tomcat 6
Win7 32bit

cagatay.civici
Prime

03 Dec 2011, 20:52

Clean your cache.

daniel_r

03 Dec 2011, 22:08

Thanks,

Solved most of it, (never needed doing it before, why now?)

2 left

1) <p:watermark for="inputtextlist" value="#{msg.blankshoppinglist}"/> full code snippet:

<p:inputTextarea rendered="#{toBuyBean.aToBuyTextRender}"  id="inputtextlist" value="#{toBuyBean.aToBuyText}" style="width:500px;height:250px;" effectDuration="10" dir="#{settingsBean.textDir}"/>
		 	<p:watermark for="inputtextlist" value="#{msg.blankshoppinglist}"/>     
2) what with the Schedule event all of a sudden? (or its p:dialog that went wrong in the snapshot)

why do i need to define the evnt like this?

private ScheduleEvent event = new DefaultScheduleEvent("",new Date(),new Date(),new Object());
instead of empty constructor , otherwise the new snapshot throws this

javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: /toBuy.xhtml @153,105 value="#{scheduleControllerBean.event.data.comment}": Target Unreachable, 'data' returned null
and it happens cause of this line

<p:inputText size="80" id="title2" value="#{scheduleControllerBean.event.data.comment}" />
that is being located in p:dialog (in older snapshot all works fine)
Primefaces 3.4 , MyFaces 2.0.11
Tomcat 6
Win7 32bit

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information