Testimonials

UI Components for JSF
cagatay.civici
Prime

19 Mar 2013, 23:31

Major versions are still open source and Project is far from being dead, now we have the extra funds from Elite, two new full time joined the teams as employees of PrimeTek so that we can give you a better PrimeFaces with frequent patch releases that will end up in free major releases as well. I don't think you have read the entire post to see what Elite is all about.

http://blog.primefaces.org/?p=2498

Having said that, although as you can see from the blog comments there are many positive comments, I perfectly know that we cannot make everyone happy and I respect your feedback.

Please do not follow up this topic as this section is about testimonials as it will be moderated, feel free to create a new thread.

Raimana

22 Mar 2013, 12:53

Just want to say a big thank you to the developers! Amazing work, the framework is constantly evolving, the community is reactive, bugs are fixed - fairly - quickly AND IT'S FREE!

JSF is such a breeze with primefaces!

Have you guys ever considered putting a donate button on the home page? I would be more than happy to contribute to your efforts and pay back the community.

Cheers.

Raimana.

cagatay.civici
Prime

22 Mar 2013, 16:59

We put a donation button some time ago and got 52$ in 3 months, so definitely not doing that :) Our business model is commercial offerings and premium services to companies. No project can survive with donations.

ElSamplio

31 Mar 2013, 03:55

Hey! I can't believe I found this post so far.

Our main testimonial has been shown in Cagatay's conferences, we are the colombian team whose cars have the PrimeFaces logo on their rear glass :)
We did that because we REALLY LOVE PrimeFaces, it's an awesome component library that simplifies our developer's lifes lots, not just on front-end, but on performance, and on development time, effort and costs. Sadly, here in Colombia not much people is focused on PrimeFaces because icefaces had lots of advantage (and at google trends we are one of the countries with lowest score on PrimeFaces), but I personally have had the chance to show to my workmates and to our customers the benefits of PrimeFaces (for both, software developers and clients) and I've achieved a good acceptance, sometimes they call me "the PrimeFaces's evangelist" or "the colombian Cagatay" :D and in the end they finally like it too and keep using PrimeFaces. So, the easy way that has been to take people in the world of PrimeFaces, some employment offers requiring PrimeFaces developers and the global trends, beside thing PrimeFaces make by itself to be a lovely library makes me think that here in Colombia, as same as entire world, PrimeFaces will Rock!!! :)
Thanks a lot and keep with the great work, PrimeFaces Team.

PD:@Optimus Prime: Feel free to edit this testimonial if you think some things are very funny or informal to publish on PF website ;)
Working with
PF3.5
NetBeans 7.3

smithh032772

31 Mar 2013, 03:59

ElSamplio wrote:Working with
JSF2.0
PF3.0M1
NetBeans 7.0
Nice post. Your signature says PF 3.0M1. Are you using latest version yet or any of the PrimeFaces 3.5+ versions?
Howard

PrimeFaces 6.0, Extensions 6.0.0, Push (Atmosphere 2.4.0)
TomEE+ 1.7.4 (Tomcat 7.0.68), MyFaces Core 2.2.9, JDK8
JUEL 2.2.7 | OmniFaces | EclipseLink-JPA/Derby | Chrome

Java EE 6 Tutorial|NetBeans|Google|Stackoverflow|PrimeFaces|Apache

ElSamplio

31 Mar 2013, 04:04

smithh032772 wrote:
ElSamplio wrote:Working with
JSF2.0
PF3.0M1
NetBeans 7.0
Nice post. Your signature says PF 3.0M1. Are you using latest version yet or any of the PrimeFaces 3.5+ versions?
I Don't use post here too much, thanks for my out-of-date signature advice ;) lol
Working with
PF3.5
NetBeans 7.3

smithh032772

13 Aug 2013, 06:51

interesting, after reviewing r9787, i searched this forum for 'testimonials', and recognized this forum topic seems to be 'toast' (obsolete), now. :)
Howard

PrimeFaces 6.0, Extensions 6.0.0, Push (Atmosphere 2.4.0)
TomEE+ 1.7.4 (Tomcat 7.0.68), MyFaces Core 2.2.9, JDK8
JUEL 2.2.7 | OmniFaces | EclipseLink-JPA/Derby | Chrome

Java EE 6 Tutorial|NetBeans|Google|Stackoverflow|PrimeFaces|Apache

vrnroman

27 Nov 2013, 22:21

Hi, I'm j2ee developer with 3+ years of Primefaces experience. I prefer it because of
- high performance (in comparison with other jsf frameworks)
- it's the most actively developing framework
- large component library
- stability (I was started with PF2.0 and now with 4.0 and I see that every new version is more stable and effective)
- big and alive community
- PF is very simple in usage (it allows to develop big applications quickly)
- PF based on jQuery

PF-team, thank you from Russia!

Velichkin Roman

gst2015

04 Sep 2015, 10:16

Hello all ,

Primefaces is just awesome . It comes with set of all components which are essential for a web based application . Speed ups the development process and no messy code is required to make what is required . we are PF from 1.0 and we are using PF 4.0 .

Awesome experience and thanks a ton for reducing the development effort !!!! :D

underwearconcept

31 Oct 2015, 22:24

I moved from PHP to J2EE, then tried almost every framework out there, Omnifaces, richfaces, etc. Primefaces is unbeatable. Oracle ADF is the only exception, however, it's more suitable for enterprise intranet applications IMHO.

http://www.underwearconcept.com/shop/

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information