<p:ajax> event list?

UI Components for JSF
ClintJCL

21 Oct 2014, 19:00

Still the same problem. Still not in the user guide. This time, i have more than 2 hrs, but really, this couldn't be addressed in 1.5 years? Weak. It's not a "quick google" to find this stuff. In part because you find tons of other people asking the same question, who are also not answered.

And no, it's still not in the user guide. Not for p:selectCheckboxMenu. All it says is "In addition to common dom events like change [we also have toggleSelect]". It doesn't actually list them. Sigh.

And no, I couldn't download the source JAR because the network here corrupts downloads. But oh, I got the infrastructure people mad at me for complaining.

kukeltje
Expert Member

22 Oct 2014, 01:37

Thanks for resurrecting a 2.5 year old topic.
ClintJCL wrote:Still the same problem. Still not in the user guide.
What problem? A comprehensice list not being available? I personally did not realy miss it.
ClintJCL wrote: This time, i have more than 2 hrs, but really, this couldn't be addressed in 1.5 years?
Obviously not, but there most likely was not urgent need
ClintJCL wrote: Weak. It's not a "quick google" to find this stuff. In part because you find tons of other people asking the same question, who are also not answered.
Well, as you can see, in the PF forum yours is the first post in 2.5 years asking for such a thing. If people 'ask' for this on several thousand locations, then PF does not get the urgency...
ClintJCL wrote:And no, it's still not in the user guide. Not for p:selectCheckboxMenu. All it says is "In addition to common dom events like change [we also have toggleSelect]". It doesn't actually list them. Sigh.
Feel free to contribute the list on a wiki page somewhere. Maybe PF will even incorporate it in their docs.
ClintJCL wrote:And no, I couldn't download the source JAR because the network here corrupts downloads. But oh, I got the infrastructure people mad at me for complaining.
You can always check the github version of PF UR. Available online and without any problems. And thanks for making us part of internal strubbles.

But if you create a new topic and actually tell us what you'd like to achieve and what fails, maybe we can actually help you.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information