Rendering Problem of Datatable header with AJAX component

UI Components for JSF
joris

23 Apr 2010, 14:24

Hey,

I try to add a search bar to the p:dataTable which works when no ajax component is added.
So if I add the <p:ajax event="keyup" update="autopureTable" /> the page is not rendered in the browser.
I use version 2.0.1.

Code: Select all

<p:dataTable id="autopureTable" var="autopure" value="#{DisplayAutopure.data}"
                             paginator="true" rows="10" dynamic="true" lazy="true"
                             paginatorTemplate="{FirstPageLink} {PreviousPageLink} {CurrentPageReport} {NextPageLink} {LastPageLink}">
                    >
                    <p:column>
                        <f:facet name="header">
                            <h:inputText id="barcodeFilter" value="#{DisplayAutopure.barcodeFilter}">
                                <p:ajax event="keyup" update="autopureTable"  />
                            </h:inputText>
                            <h:outputText value="barcode"/><br/>
                        </f:facet>
                        <h:outputText value="#{autopure.barcode}"/>
                    </p:column>
Tnx

luigi.toziani

26 Apr 2010, 15:26

Hi Yoris,

I don't know way but the only way to make it work is update="@form". With Primefaces 2.0.2 too.

It's strange cause every ajax update in primefaces is done in the same way. Sure Cagatay could help us to undestand :?

ydarcin

26 Apr 2010, 16:56

Hi,

can you put a p:outputPanel around the table and like <p:outputPanel id="panel">your table </p:outputPanel>

and do update="panel"

does this work?

Yigit

luigi.toziani

26 Apr 2010, 18:22

Tried, it works! Thank you!

P.S. Can you suggest a way to avoid strange view bug when refreshing? When I click on remove link I've got a rapid stretch on the right...

Cheers

Luigi

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information