Problem with p:gmap

UI Components for JSF
falex

30 Jun 2010, 17:29

I have this use case: there is a p:gmap on a JSF page and that map is re-rendered when some events happen. The problem is that if the map model is changed, then the map is re-rendered and then a marker on the map is clicked, in the backing bean, the method OverlaySelectEvent.getOverlay() returns null, which I don't think it should be happening.
And there is another issue: I have a p:gmapInfoWindow on my p:gmap and inside the gmapInfoWindow there is a p:tabView; the problem is that when I click twice on a marker, the info window is shown with empty tabs. I have debuged, and this problem seems is related to the first problem (OverlaySelectEvent.getOverlay() returns null) and to the fact that inside the p:gmapInfoWindow there are some fields (inputText, selectOneMenu, commandLink) and those fields (actually the fields from the active tab - selectOneMenu) are also submitted with the onMarkerClick event.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
I am using PrimeFaces version 2.1.RC1-SNAPSHOT

Thanks

falex

02 Jul 2010, 11:06

At least can you please tell me what is the proper way to re-render the map, in such a way that the info window is correctly displayed?

thepocholo

06 Mar 2011, 00:22

Hi, Hi, I have the same problem and I can not solve. . . . now the map works and pointSelect too, but returns a null overlaySelectListener me, can you help me?, what was your solution? my mail the the.pocholo @ hotmail.com

luchovg

19 Apr 2011, 20:49

Hi,

I did it work using @SessionScoped

good luck!

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information