Asking the Community: p:wizard in a p:dialog possible?

UI Components for JSF
alfonx

01 Jul 2010, 11:53

Hi fellow Primefaces users

Has anybody managed to use a p:wizard in a p:dialog? If so, i would be very thankful for any responses.

Because this really bugs me since a few days, I offer a paypal donation of 100 US$ to anyone who can provide me a working example with Primefaces 2.1.RC1-SNAPSHOT or 2.0.3-SNAPSHOT within the next 48h.

The best i get is NOT to use a h:form inside the p:dialog. Then i see the correct first tab of the wizard and the navigation buttons look correct. When i navigate, the ajax request are made correctly, the onFlowProcess is called and returns the correct Id, and the Ajax resporse contains the correct contents of the next tab, BUT the content doesn't change. To make this clearer again: the nagivation works and realizes when the last step is reached. But the dialog only shows the first tab all the time. No JS errors are reported. When i remove the p:dialog around it, it all works!

If i add a h:form inside the p:dialog, i get the "wizard var not found" JS errors and nothing happens when clicking the navigation buttons.

Thanks a lot for any response in advance,
Steve
Greetings,
Steve

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information