problem with selectBooleanCheckBox and inputMask

UI Components for JSF
thiagoativa

05 Aug 2010, 20:57

Hello,

I have a problem with selectBooleanCheckbox and inputMasked. When I check this, I need to enable one inputMask. And when I uncheck this, I need to disable one inputMask. It is working when I put a4j:support inside selectBooleanCheckbox, but the field loses the mask. Why is it happen?

And when I click in p:commandButton type reset, the selectBooleanCheckbox is not unchecked. Other fields are cleaned. If I use h:commandButton, is unchecked.

my components

Code: Select all

<h:selectBooleanCheckbox id="chalsms" value="#{usuariosBean.habilitaAlarmeSms}" valueChangeListener="#{usuariosBean.changeAlarmeSms}" style="font-family:Calibri;padding: 3px;">
    <a4j:support event="onchange" reRender="celAlarme" />
</h:selectBooleanCheckbox>

<p:inputMask id="celAlarme" disabled="#{!usuariosBean.habilitaAlarmeSms}" mask="(99)9999-9999" value="#{usuariosBean.usuarios.contato}" style="font-family:Calibri;width : 90px;padding:3px;" maxlength="100"/>

Thanks

<p:commandButton update="form1" type="reset" action="#{usuariosBean.cleanFields}" value="Clean Fields"/>

cagatay.civici
Prime

08 Aug 2010, 12:07

Try p:ajax instead of a4j:support.

And your environment is?

http://primefaces.prime.com.tr/forum/vi ... f=3&t=1194

thiagoativa

08 Aug 2010, 13:59

Oh sorry,

I lost because you told me to create a new topic for new doubt and in the other topic had.
my jsf is 1.2 and my primefaces is 1.1

regards

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information