Problem <p: accordionpanel Primefaces 2.1

UI Components for JSF
valexiscg

12 Aug 2010, 17:25

I have a problem with the p: accordionpanel of version 2.1, because when migrating my application to 2.02, I noticed that when doing accordionpanel collapsible and accordionpanel conceal data that was lost in this accordionpanel.

Code: Select all

<p:accordionPanel collapsible="true" style="font-size: 11px" autoHeight="true">
   <p:tab title="Parametros:">
      <p:panel id="pfechas" header="Fecha:" style="font-size: 10px">
            <h:panelGrid columns="4" cellpadding="3" width="70%">
               <h:outputText value="De: " style="font-size: 11px"/>
                  <p:calendar value="#{analisis_JuegosBean.fechai}" navigator="true"
                     pattern="dd/MM/yyyy" style="font-size: 10px;" required="true"/>
                  <h:outputText value="hasta" style="font-size: 11px"/>
                  <p:calendar value="#{analisis_JuegosBean.fechaf}" navigator="true"
                     pattern="dd/MM/yyyy" style="font-size: 10px" required="true"/>
             </h:panelGrid>
          </p:panel>
</p:accordionPanel>
<p:accordionPanel autoHeight="true" collapsible="true" style="font-size: 10px;">
   <p:commandButton id="breportar" value="Reportar" action="#   {analisis_JuegosBean.Reportar(analisis_JuegosBean.lstSala.target,analisis_JuegosBean.lstJuego.target)}" update="pdatos,pgdatos" style="font-size: 10px"/>
</p:accordionPanel>

By hiding the first accordionpanel I can not use this data as pressing the CommandButton the second accordionpanel gives me the error:

Code: Select all

ADVERTENCIA: For input string: "false"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "false"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:449)
        at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:554)
        at org.primefaces.component.accordionpanel.AccordionPanelRenderer.decode(AccordionPanelRenderer.java:38)
        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.decode(UIComponentBase.java:790)
        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(UIComponentBase.java:1047)
        at javax.faces.component.UIForm.processDecodes(UIForm.java:216)
        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(UIComponentBase.java:1042)
        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(UIComponentBase.java:1042)
        at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processDecodes(UIViewRoot.java:941)
        at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.ApplyRequestValuesPhase.execute(ApplyRequestValuesPhase.java:78)
        at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:101)
        at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:312)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.service(StandardWrapper.java:1523)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:279)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:188)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:641)
        at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:97)
        at com.sun.enterprise.web.PESessionLockingStandardPipeline.invoke(PESessionLockingStandardPipeline.java:85)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:185)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.doService(CoyoteAdapter.java:325)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:226)
        at com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.java:165)
        at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.invokeAdapter(ProcessorTask.java:791)
        at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.doProcess(ProcessorTask.java:693)
        at com.sun.grizzly.http.ProcessorTask.process(ProcessorTask.java:954)
        at com.sun.grizzly.http.DefaultProtocolFilter.execute(DefaultProtocolFilter.java:170)
        at com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.executeProtocolFilter(DefaultProtocolChain.java:135)
        at com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:102)
        at com.sun.grizzly.DefaultProtocolChain.execute(DefaultProtocolChain.java:88)
        at com.sun.grizzly.http.HttpProtocolChain.execute(HttpProtocolChain.java:76)
        at com.sun.grizzly.ProtocolChainContextTask.doCall(ProtocolChainContextTask.java:53)
        at com.sun.grizzly.SelectionKeyContextTask.call(SelectionKeyContextTask.java:57)
        at com.sun.grizzly.ContextTask.run(ContextTask.java:69)
        at com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:330)
        at com.sun.grizzly.util.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:309)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

And this only comes out when accordionpanel is hidden because hidden when not working properly. In version 2.0.2 works well hidden or visible.

cagatay.civici
Prime

13 Aug 2010, 10:47

What do you mean by hidden accordionPanel? I can't see how you hide/show your accordion panel.

valexiscg

13 Aug 2010, 15:51

Bone with collapsible = true, I give click on the bar the first accordionpanel and it folds or collapses, not really hidden, and only see the first accordionpanel bar, which gives me more space to view full screen the second accordionpanel and click the CommandButton class calls a bean which uses data from the first accordionpanel, and shows me this error, as if they had data on the components of the first accordionpanel.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information