Paginator in Datatable gets freeze

UI Components for JSF
jrbsantos

26 Aug 2014, 17:09

Hi everybody, i a got a problem using datatable with paginator, after loading the results when you click to advance to other page the paginator jump to next page and get freeze, you c'ant back or advance to others pages anymore.

Code: Select all

<p:dataTable var="hotel" value="#{hoteisManager.hotels2Show}" rows="15" id="showHoteis"
                             paginator="true"
                             paginatorTemplate="{CurrentPageReport}  {FirstPageLink} {PreviousPageLink} {PageLinks} {NextPageLink} {LastPageLink} {RowsPerPageDropdown}"
                             rowsPerPageTemplate="5,10,15,20,25">
                  <p:column>

Last edited by jrbsantos on 26 Aug 2014, 17:18, edited 2 times in total.
I am using...

Primefaces 5.0
Server Glassfish 4.0
JavaServer Faces 2.2
NetBeans 8.0

kukeltje
Expert Member

26 Aug 2014, 17:14

Hi,

You post a code snippet that is invalid... Please don't post snippets but fully functional yet minimalistic code examples (try removing the panelgrid, the panel around the datatable/form etc...), including beans.

And you should also do some basic debugging yourself, like see what the (ajax) responses are, if there are javascript errors, server side errors etc...

Cheers

jrbsantos

03 Sep 2014, 23:48

kukeltje wrote:Hi,

You post a code snippet that is invalid... Please don't post snippets but fully functional yet minimalistic code examples (try removing the panelgrid, the panel around the datatable/form etc...), including beans.

And you should also do some basic debugging yourself, like see what the (ajax) responses are, if there are javascript errors, server side errors etc...

Cheers
I change my post can you help me now? There is any know bug in Primefaces in paginator? This problem happens in any browser.
I am using...

Primefaces 5.0
Server Glassfish 4.0
JavaServer Faces 2.2
NetBeans 8.0

kukeltje
Expert Member

04 Sep 2014, 07:26

It still is no fully working but minimalistic example. It's a part of xhtml and no minimalistic but fully working java code

sudheer
PrimeFaces Core Developer

04 Sep 2014, 09:50

There were no known bugs from PrimeFaces paginator(individually) as of now.Earlier there was one bug related to lazyLoading JumpToDropdown in IE browser.This issue was fixed in latest versions.

So as Ronald mentioned you have to provide minimal example by removing all complexities.
Author,Speaker
https://twitter.com/sudheerjonna
Github: https://github.com/sudheerj
Website http://sudheerjonna.com/

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information