Command Button Border Style when clicked

UI Components for JSF
reekasr

14 Nov 2014, 20:54

Anytime a primefaces button is clicked (using default aristo theme), the border of the button is highlighted in blue.

It happens on the showcase at http://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/b ... tton.xhtml. If you click any of those command buttons you will see the border I am talking about. It is a normal behaviour. But it's a behaviour I do not want. I don't want that highlighted border.

I tried to adjust the css of .ui-state-active and ui-state-focus but the blue border still shows up.

I think its the following style that's setting the behaviour: -moz-box-shadow, -webkit-box-shadow and box-shadow. But I have set them to none (even with !important) and it's not taking into effect. Which makes me think maybe I have the wrong style. Just cant seem to figure it out using the chrome inspector.

So just looking for some hints...

Using WebSphere 8.5, PF 5.1, Mojarra 2.2.7.

reekasr

19 Nov 2014, 17:11

If anyone stumbles on this. This is done by the browser (chrome in this case). Does not happen in FF. It can be removed with

Code: Select all

outline:none;

redhat

30 Mar 2015, 22:51

reekasr wrote:Anytime a primefaces button is clicked (using default aristo theme), the border of the button is highlighted in blue.

It happens on the showcase at http://www.primefaces.org/showcase/ui/b ... tton.xhtml. If you click any of those command buttons you will see the border I am talking about. It is a normal behaviour. But it's a behaviour I do not want. I don't want that highlighted border.

I tried to adjust the css of .ui-state-active and ui-state-focus but the blue border still shows up.

I think its the following style that's setting the behaviour: -moz-box-shadow, -webkit-box-shadow and box-shadow. But I have set them to none (even with !important) and it's not taking into effect. Which makes me think maybe I have the wrong style. Just cant seem to figure it out using the chrome inspector.

So just looking for some hints...

Using WebSphere 8.5.5, PF 5.0, Mojarra 2.2.8.
Sorry this is my out of context question, I'm trying to set-up my web-appp with the same versions of tool that you have i.e. WebSphere 8.5, PF 5.1, Mojarra 2.2.7.
I keep getting errors on start-up can you please let me know what are the changes that you had to do to get it working ...

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information