Minor docs issue - CarBean vs CarListController

UI Components for JSF
ringerc

23 Aug 2010, 08:48

Hi

I've noticed a small issue in the PDF documentation, and as there doesn't seem to be an email addr in the docs for minor corrections etc I thought I'd post here.

On page 111 of primefaces_users_guide_260710.pdf, the code for the backing bean for the DataTable declares the backing class as "CarBean" but has a constructor "CarListController()". The rest of the code refers to it as "CarBean" not "CarListController" so I assume it's a missed change from a prior renaming.

Thanks for the excellent documentation. I'm excited to find PrimeFaces, as it seems to solve some of the issues I've been having with core JSF2, especially with large or dynamic data set handling and nicer UI interaction. The documentation is a big help, though it could use PDF bookmarks if Apple's Pages can generate them from the existing table of contents.

(BTW, if you ever want to move the docs from Pages to something revision-control friendly and cross-platform so you can accept docs fixes and patches from others directly, I'd potentially be willing to help out.)

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information