Looking for right decision!

UI Components for JSF
william1992

03 Jul 2015, 11:16

Hello,

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across Envolve and Chatwing but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover plus Iphone and Android app access with alerts.

Thanks!!

kukeltje
Expert Member

04 Jul 2015, 17:34

And what do you want to know from us?

william1992

24 May 2016, 19:04

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats.

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.

MarkWinton

25 May 2016, 14:52

So in conclusion this is just spam and nothing to do with PrimeFaces? Got it.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information