Issues in 2.2.M1

UI Components for JSF
cagatay.civici
Prime

24 Sep 2010, 00:08

Dear PrimeFaces Community,

Due to extensive workload(trainings, consulting and more), we couldn't scan all the posts in community forum. If you've identified an issue in 2.2.M1 and your forum post is left unanswered please create an issue in our tracker. Idea of a MileStone release is to get community feedback so please do not hesitate to create an issue ticket.

Development for 2.2.RC1 begins soon and we would like to fix almost all the issues you've faced with 2.2.M1. Looking forward to provide you a stable 2.2 version in october along with the new user's guide.

Regards,

Cagatay Civici
PrimeFaces Lead

cj91

24 Sep 2010, 06:02

Catagay, I'll speak for the community and say thanks for your hard work. We appreciate the work you do and hope that the commercial arm of Primefaces is keeping bread on the table!

The feedback in the forums in excellent, but sometimes I feel we (the community) should try to step up and help out the newbies to free up development time for the leads. While some concerns are legitimate bugs, most are fairly simple questions and could be answered by someone with moderate experience.

Once again, thanks, and I hope things are going well!

Daedalus

24 Sep 2010, 09:54

Catagay, I'll speak for the community and say thanks for your hard work. We appreciate the work you do and hope that the commercial arm of Primefaces is keeping bread on the table!

The feedback in the forums in excellent, but sometimes I feel we (the community) should try to step up and help out the newbies to free up development time for the leads. While some concerns are legitimate bugs, most are fairly simple questions and could be answered by someone with moderate experience.
I totaly agree.

@Catagay maybe you should consider creating a Newbie Corner or something similar here in the forum. So the there would be a better separation from user with bugs/problems and starter who only have questions about how to use the library.
PrimeFaces 3.0, Glassfish 3.1.2, Mojarra 2.1.6,

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information