background-color for highlight in p:schedule

UI Components for JSF
pae

05 Nov 2010, 11:08

Hi,

While I am in learning curve by exploring the PF 2.2rc1 with its example and user guide in PDF by using Firefox/Firebug, I realized that it is not an easy task to get a clear understanding how the skinning works, not skin switching. For example in the <p:schedule> tag, there is blue or blueish background-color for highlighting the task items in the schedule. How should we able to pinpoint which class in CSS is handling it.

Some of skinning info for some other tags is available and helpful in the user guide, but not sufficient, at least to me. I do not mind to get into the source code at all. But is there a way or information on how to identify the specific class(es) in CSS in efficient way? Thank you.

Regards,

Pae

P.S.: Since I am new here, my apology if this question has been asked and addressed before.

cagatay.civici
Prime

05 Nov 2010, 23:28

Hi,

Have you seen the skinning chapter in user's guide of 2.1?

pae

06 Nov 2010, 14:24

Thank you for the reply. What doc are you referring to? I have a user guide, "primefaces_users_guide_260710.pdf", in PDF. The chapter 2.1 is the section, "2.1 Download", under the "2. Setup" chapter. If there is other docs please point it for me. I wll be more than happy to take a look.

I just came back make my own reply to this message that this inquiry can be discarded since I found out how to pinpoint in very efficient way which was I was looking for it. Thank you.

Regards,

Pae

cagatay.civici
Prime

06 Nov 2010, 19:50

I was referring to page 395.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information