Basic Tree

UI Components for JSF
dominikk

13 Dec 2010, 13:08

Hi,

I'm using the current version of PrimeFaces with JSF2.0 Tomcat 6.0.24 and the Netbeans IDE

... I try to reproduce your BasicTree example but it simply doesn't display anything ...
The Getting Started tutorial worked fine, so I expect to have a working Configuration

I realized a difference in the HTML output from your Example to my Code:

Code: Select all

<script type="text/javascript"> 
//<![CDATA[
widget_j_idt6_j_idt7 = new PrimeFaces.widget.TreeView('j_idt6:j_idt7', [
{html:'<span title="df">Node 0</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'0',expanded:true,children:[{html:'<span title="df">Node 0.0</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'0.0',expanded:true,children:[{html:'<span title="df">Node 0.0.0</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'0.0.0',isLeaf:true,expanded:true,children:[]},{html:'<span title="df">Node 0.0.1</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'0.0.1',isLeaf:true,expanded:true,children:[]}]},{html:'<span title="df">Node 0.1</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'0.1',expanded:true,children:[{html:'<span title="df">Node 0.1.0</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'0.1.0',isLeaf:true,expanded:true,children:[]}]}]},{html:'<span title="df">Node 1</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'1',expanded:true,children:[{html:'<span title="df">Node 1.0</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'1.0',expanded:true,children:[{html:'<span title="df">Node 1.0.0</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'1.0.0',isLeaf:true,expanded:true,children:[]}]},{html:'<span title="df">Node 1.1</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'1.1',isLeaf:true,expanded:true,children:[]}]},{html:'<span title="df">Node 2</span>',type:'html',rowKey:'2',isLeaf:true,expanded:true,children:[]}],{dynamic:false,actionURL:'/HSI-Testcenter/faces/index.xhtml',formId:'j_idt6',cache:true});
widget_j_idt6_j_idt7.render();

//]]>
</script>
Do you have any ideas?

thx
dominikk

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information