Buttons re-render problems with table Paginator rowsPerPage

UI Components for JSF
gbayfield

23 Dec 2010, 12:15

Hello i have I have a dynamic lazy datatable with a couple of commandbuttons under the table. I have found that when i select the larger numbers on my datatable Paginator {RowsPerPageDropdown}, say 20 rows, so that the datatable is rendered off the bottom of the visible page (with a vertical scroll bar appearing), when i then scroll down these buttons underneath the table are not re-rendered (not visible!)??
Note when u select a smaller row count so that the button location is still within the visible page, the buttons are always re-rendered no problems. :|

When you select 20 rows then hit the NextPage link a couple of times, the buttons do re-appear (re-rendered), but then when you use the vertical scroll bar to scroll back up to the top of the table, the commandButtons stay rendered on the screen such that they "move" up the table, being shown over the middle of the table content ??

Code: Select all

<p:dataTable var="accountItem" value="#{accountsReceivableItems}"
					rows="6" dynamic="true" lazy="true" paginator="true"
					paginatorTemplate="{RowsPerPageDropdown} {FirstPageLink} {PreviousPageLink} {CurrentPageReport} {NextPageLink} {LastPageLink}"
					rowsPerPageTemplate="1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20"
                                                ... </p:dataTable>
			<p:commandButton value="Attach" update="form:display"/>
                                                <p:commandButton value="Refresh" update="form:display"/>

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information