Modal panel refreshing the parent

UI Components for JSF
shaiju.ck

09 Nov 2009, 04:40

Hi ,
I am facing a strange issue.
I have a parent page and a modal panel opening from the parent. The modal panel displays a data table with pagination.
When a move to each page(by clicking the page number) of the data table, the parent page getting refreshed and the it gets more darker and darker!!!!(I believe because of the modal nature of the child panel).
I have included the modal panel as a jsp include

Code: Select all

<jsp:include flush="true" page="/jsf/accountGroupLov.jsp"/>

Inside accountGroupLov.jsp , i have a dialog panel, where i render the data table.

Code: Select all

<p:dialog  header="#{finmsg.accountGroup_search}" modal="true" width="400px" rendered="#{accountGrpLovHandlerBean.lovVisible}" 

Where I am using primefaces dialog component.
I dont want the parent page to be refreshed each time I navigate to different pages of the data table in the modal panel.
Can anybody give a clue?

Thanks in advance.
Shaiju

cagatay.civici
Prime

09 Nov 2009, 18:13

Hi Shaiju,

I need to replicate this on my local enviroment. Does it happen with every browser you tested with?

shaiju.ck

17 Nov 2009, 04:51

Hi,
Thanks for the response and sorry for the delayed response!!!

Yes this is happening irrespective of the browser.I have tested with Mozilla,chrome and IE 8 .

One more information, the data table I am using is rich data table,which would hit the server for each page navigation.
I haven't tried with the primefaces data table. (however I have technical constraint in switching to the primefaces data table)

Shaiju

cagatay.civici
Prime

17 Nov 2009, 11:34

Hi Shaiju, sorry but I can't help you with rich:dataTable since I don't know anything about it :)

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information