p:dataTable with selectionMode and scrollable problem

UI Components for JSF
msaitozen

10 Dec 2009, 14:06

Hi Primes,

I tried to use p:dataTable with selectionMode. Then I have realized that if " scrollable="true" " is set in your p:dataTable, both single and multiple selectionModes can not be worked property :shock: . I also added a p:editor above the p:dataTable. With scrollable="true", p:editor's control UIs can not be displayed :? . I used primefaces-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. By setting scrollable as "false" value, everything worked fine ;)

:idea: I also have a suggestion to PrimeFaces Developers. Component showcase is very nice but you can give information about which primefaces library version is used with this component. So people can know which version is needed to use the component properly. :idea:

M. Sait ÖZEN
Software Architect

cagatay.civici
Prime

11 Dec 2009, 14:27

We'll look into the problems related to scrolling. See the ticket;

http://primefaces.prime.com.tr/forum/vi ... ?f=3&t=910

Regarding library version, I was thinking about it recently, I agree it'll be nice to have that. It's trivial to add as well so why not :)

vjosullivan

29 Jan 2010, 12:10

Hi there,

I started using PrimeFaces yesterday. It's pretty damned awesome but I ran into exactly this problem today.

(Clicking on the ticket link brings me back to this page, rather than to the ticket. So I can't see the progress, if any.)

Vince.

cagatay.civici
Prime

29 Jan 2010, 13:36

Hi Vince,

Please read forum posting guidelines, especially number 6.

http://primefaces.prime.com.tr/forum/vi ... f=3&t=1194

If you can create a new post based the guidelines, we can help.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information