Dialog from backing bean

UI Components for JSF
Urbiwanus

25 Apr 2011, 10:46

Hi everybody

I´m new to Primefaces and JSF2 and I have some problems with following issue:

I have a web page which contains a primefaces autocomplete component. After I select a component the handleSelect function invokes different services with multiple results.
Depending on this results I like to show many ( ~ 10 ) primefaces dialogs. To do this I updated every dialog inside the webpage with the help of the update attribute of the autocomplete dialog. This works very well sometime., but sometimes all dialogs appeared more twice or multiple times. I think there is a better solution to handle this kind of issue. I think about component binding or something like this.

May someone can give me some source code examples

Thanks for the help and thanks for primefaces

Coepsip

25 Apr 2011, 11:20

Hi everybody I?m new to Primefaces and JSF2 and I have some problems with following issue:I have a web page which contains a primefaces autocomplete component. After I select a component the handleSelect function invokes different services with multiple results.Depending on this results I like to show many ( ~ 10 ) primefaces dialogs. To do this I updated every dialog inside the webpage with the help of the update attribute of the autocomplete dialog. This works very well sometime., but sometimes all dialogs appeared more twice or multiple times. I think there is a better solution to handle this kind of issue. I think about component binding or something like this. May someone can give me some source code examplesThanks for the help and thanks for primefaces

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information