stepMinute not working in Calendar time picker

UI Components for Angular
bkriss

23 Feb 2017, 01:21

I am using the time picker with the following code:

Code: Select all

<p-calendar class="due-time" name="time-due" timeOnly="true" showTime="showTime" hourFormat="12" stepMinute="15" readonlyInput="readonlyInput" 
                   [(ngModel)]="TimeDue" (ngModelChange)="updateTimeDue()"></p-calendar>
This all works fine, except for the fact that I want the minutes to increment/decrement by 15, and despite adding stepMinute="15", as seen above, the minutes still increment/decrement by 1. I tried changing that to [stepMinute]="15", but that gave me the following error:
Can't bind to 'stepMinute' since it isn't a known property of 'p-calendar'.
1. If 'p-calendar' is an Angular component and it has 'stepMinute' input, then verify that it is part of this module.
2. If 'p-calendar' is a Web Component then add "CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA" to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component to suppress this message.

If I change that to [attr.stepMinute]="15", then it gets rid of the error, but it goes back to going up and down by 1. How am I supposed to get stepMinute to actually work?

Gallopaway

21 Mar 2017, 23:26

StepMinute also does not work for me, does not seem to exists in the calendar.js file either?

Return to “PrimeNG”

• Information