Transitions when implementing app with separate pages

UI Components for JSF
daorte

12 Aug 2013, 05:43

lazaronixon wrote:I fixed it.. In next version you will can use.
<h:form>
<pm:navBar>
<p:commandButton value="Home" icon="home" action="pm:singlePage?lazyLoad=true" styleClass="ui-btn-active ui-state-persist"/>
<p:commandButton value="Info" icon="info" action="pm:singlePage?lazyLoad=true" />
<p:commandButton value="Search" icon="search" action="pm:singlePage?lazyLoad=true" />
</pm:navBar>
</h:form>
If you use pm:navBar you still can use the p:button with the icon! use the onclick of the p:button and define a p:remoteCommand associated to the ManagedBean action, this way you can return your JSF navigation outcome on the p:remoteCommand.

I use it this way with faces-redirect=true on the faces navigation rule, without transitions or beautiful effects
PrimeFaces 5.1
WildFly 8.2

Hicks

31 Jul 2014, 21:34

Sorry to bring this old post up, but just to clarify, there still is no way to use multiple pages and to get transition effect right?
You need to create multipage and set other pages to load lazy?

kukeltje
Expert Member

05 Aug 2014, 13:27

yes, and this is not a PF limitation but a browser limitation. But maybe you can get creative with using a template and load 'pages' dynamically in there

Hicks

31 Aug 2014, 15:37

kukeltje wrote:yes, and this is not a PF limitation but a browser limitation. But maybe you can get creative with using a template and load 'pages' dynamically in there
Thank you very much for the response, and yes, that is exactly what I did.

MarkusSchulte

29 Oct 2014, 16:26

Hicks, could you please describe in detail, what you did?
GlassFish 3.1.2, PrimeFaces 3.4.2

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information