Transitions commandButton

UI Components for JSF
takugian

19 Aug 2014, 15:07

Hi, my friends!

is it ok?

I have following situation:

A keyboard created using jquery. This keyboard has a "enter" button that calls a bean method.

Fine. The method checks some proprierties and decide if the navigation will happen.

My problem happes at this point. I can not do my method calls next page (pm:page).

I try to return "pm:second?transition=slide". It is not work.

I also try to call redirect method passing "#second?transition=slide" as parameter.

It's work but without slide effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Primefaces 5.0
MyFaces 2.0
Eclipse
WebSphere 8.5

kukeltje
Expert Member

20 Aug 2014, 10:36

First question: search the forum... Deja-vu... And second question: not directly PF related...

takugian

20 Aug 2014, 18:26

No?

But it's about navigation using primefaces mobile.

I searched. All examples that I found did not work.

In showcase, it was used a method in bean that returns the string of the navigation.

It's too easy to understand. But it does not work.

Thanks.
Primefaces 5.0
MyFaces 2.0
Eclipse
WebSphere 8.5

typhon

20 Aug 2014, 19:45

Hello,

did you add

Code: Select all

<application>
		<navigation-handler>org.primefaces.mobile.application.MobileNavigationHandler</navigation-handler>
	</application>
in your faces-config.xml?

BR
Netbeans 8, Tomat 8.0.3.0, PF5 RC2, JSF2.2.7 ,jre8

takugian

20 Aug 2014, 21:02

typhon wrote:Hello,

did you add

<application>
		<navigation-handler>org.primefaces.mobile.application.MobileNavigationHandler</navigation-handler>
	</application>

BR
No. The navigation is okay, but the transition effect no.

Thanks, friend!
Primefaces 5.0
MyFaces 2.0
Eclipse
WebSphere 8.5

typhon

20 Aug 2014, 21:16

Which browser? I figured out that in IE no transitions are displayed. Have you tried Firefox or a mobile browser already?

Br

kukeltje
Expert Member

21 Aug 2014, 11:35

takugian wrote:
typhon wrote:Hello,

did you add

<application>
	</application>

BR
No. The navigation is okay, but the transition effect no.

Thanks, friend!
As I said.. deja-vu... Next time PLEASE read the documention and search the forum...

typhon

21 Aug 2014, 16:08

?? His problem isn't solved yet?

I don't understand your intension to answer always with search google or search in the forum? If you know all the answers why you aren't answering? In my case I spends hours for researching but often without answers.. As last step I asked some questions in this forum but I got no answers only your comments with search here and search there?!

Br

kukeltje
Expert Member

22 Aug 2014, 09:13

typhon wrote:?? His problem isn't solved yet?

I don't understand your intension to answer always with search google or search in the forum? If you know all the answers why you aren't answering? In my case I spends hours for researching but often without answers.. As last step I asked some questions in this forum but I got no answers only your comments with search here and search there?!

Br
Well, because very many questions were asked before... And many things are simply in the docs... People do not read them either. The obvious example here being the configuration in the faces-config.xml

And If I only directly answer questions, people will never learn to search the forum/stackoverflow/... whatever...

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#rtfm

And trying with different browsers is something someone should always do, including posting version info about primefaces, browsers etc... And the showcase works... at least for me in google chrome and firefox. We should not have to get all this information by asking questions again and again. Takes way to much valuable time. (Believe me, I've see this over time, especially in this forum (in other forums like Activiti or BetterForms, the people asking questions have done a lot more investigation themselves and ask 'smart' questions.

Desktop IE? hmmm... No idea... (and not PF related, check the jquery compatibility list: http://jquerymobile.com/gbs/1.4/)

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information