Paid themes flickering problem

UI Components for JSF
dincofaces

06 Jan 2016, 16:03

Hello everyone,

I was checking out the AccordionPanel demo of the paid spark theme, and i noticed that upon toggling, the accordeon is flickering in size.
It looks like a small thing, but seeing this on a showcase of a fully paid theme, this makes me think of all the similar problems i may counter if i choose this option on building a full-blown commercial site.

http://www.primefaces.org/spark/panel.xhtml

What do you guys think?
JSF 2.2.10
PrimeFaces 5.3 (Spark Layout 2.1)

mert.sincan

10 Jan 2016, 15:02

Can you please compare Spark-AccordionPanel demo with PrimeFaces showcase - AccordionPanel demo? I think they work similar.

Adampbravo

25 Jan 2016, 13:55

You could test for a plugin and topic strife. You can do this by changing to the default topic (TwentyThirteen) and deactivating all your plugins. After this, test the issue as check whether anything is distinctive. In the event that it's working, have a go at changing your topic back and testing once more. In the event that as of right now it's broken, we know it's a topic struggle. If not, begin reactivating your plugins and testing as you come, once it quits working you'll have the capacity to know which plugin is bringing on a contention. Once a contention is recognized, we can investigate a particular answer for 640-911 braindumps.

dincofaces

29 Jan 2016, 10:27

They both have the same problem, which is more the reason it should be addressed. The reason i pointed out the premium theme is because you actually pay for the css, which promises pixel-perfect design.

This is jquery-ui accordion, which primefaces is based on, and there are no flickering.
https://jqueryui.com/accordion/#collapsible
JSF 2.2.10
PrimeFaces 5.3 (Spark Layout 2.1)

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information