Will Ultima Be Ported to PrimeUI?

UI Components for JSF
edgero

22 Sep 2016, 22:28

First off, I'd like to say I love what you guys have done. I've been working with your components and JSF since version PrimeFaces 2 and it's been fun watching its evolution. I now work for an organization that is looking to change the layout of their applications. There are Spring Workflow applications, JSF PrimeFaces applications, old Struts 1 applications, you name it, we got it. Before I make a recommendation for using one of your Premium Theme Layouts, I was wondering if the Ultima Premium Layout was going to get ported to PrimeUI. We were actually looking at the Modena Layout because it had been ported to both PrimeUI and PrimeFaces, but now I see that its end of sale is near, and now i do not see that PrimeUI has the Modena demo anymore. I know your emphasis has been on getting the PrimeNG components ready and that seems to be your emphasis on porting Ultima over to that framework. Does this mean that you will eventually be phasing out PrimeUI? I don't think our organization is going to go with Angular anytime soon seeing as though everyone knows jQuery, Java, and REST.

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information