RTL Support for Ultima Theme

UI Components for JSF
tamerHalabi

28 Oct 2016, 06:22

Greetings,
I have a requirement to provide support for RTL languages in my implementation which is based on (Ultima theme), and I have tried different alternatives for that like setting RTL in the web.xml, or overriding style sheet classes (float , padding, etc...) , is there a recommended way to do that ...

Also, I seem to always have an issue for placing the menu on the right of the page, when changing the direction of the page. and the top button that show and hide the menu.
Appreciate your continuous support.

It would really be great if you can recommend a clean and structured way to do so.
Regards,

Tamer

tamerHalabi

05 Jan 2017, 15:30

I have just came across a tweet on PrimeFaces account that version 1.0.7 is released with RTL support, gratefull of that news as I am still stuck with this issue,
am I eligable for receiving updates, given that I purchased the theme on October 2016 , If yes, how can I download it.
Regards,

tamerHalabi wrote:Greetings,
I have a requirement to provide support for RTL languages in my implementation which is based on (Ultima theme), and I have tried different alternatives for that like setting RTL in the web.xml, or overriding style sheet classes (float , padding, etc...) , is there a recommended way to do that ...

Also, I seem to always have an issue for placing the menu on the right of the page, when changing the direction of the page. and the top button that show and hide the menu.
Appreciate your continuous support.

It would really be great if you can recommend a clean and structured way to do so.
Regards,

Tamer

Return to “PrimeFaces”

• Information