Suggestion for a monospaced Font

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
igortg

16 Oct 2020, 21:01

Hi,

First, congratulations for the great work with Babylon. The version 10 seems great.

Since I'm doing web apps for finance and engineering, I have one small complaint: the font used in Babylon is not the best to show numbers. Since it's not monospaced, numbers within tables don't became aligned. It's not very fit for these type of applications.

When I bought the template, I wasn't aware of that. I saw that Avalon uses a font which only the numbers are monospaced.

Do you have any suggestion for a font with monospaced numbers that we could use in Babylon, and would not "decharacterize" the template style?

w00f

19 Oct 2020, 12:22

Hello and thank you!

As far as we know there is no such a font family that is similar to Cabin and have an almost monospace characteristic. If it's important to show numbers correctly you may consider to use Inter (https://rsms.me/inter), system font (-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol") or Open Sans.

Best,

Return to “Babylon - PrimeNG”

• Information