how to strart a simple layout

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
nicpas

16 Feb 2023, 04:48

Hi everybody,

I just purchased the Babylon template and I'm new to Primeng. I don't understand how to start a new project with a simple layout that includes a topbar, sidebar, and main content page.

I would like to get a basic structure that I can build on step by step.

I hope to receive some help.

Thank you!

cetincakiroglu

16 Feb 2023, 09:59

Hi,

You can start with the documentation section of the template https://primefaces.org/babylon-ng/#/documentation, layout logic is explained in here.

nicpas

16 Feb 2023, 14:21

Thanks for you reply. Obviously i started from documentation, but it's not very clear, for example i would like to get a simple layout without extra config (app.config.component-ts) and when i remove it, i get a lot of errors.
i'm thinking if maybe exists a simple tutorial for beggieners users.. ¿?
Thanks again.

cetincakiroglu

20 Feb 2023, 08:34

Hi,

The reason you're getting the error is app.config component is used in app.main. You need to remove the import from app.module.ts as well as app.main.component.html. After that, you won't get any error related to app.config. Rest of the "app." components are related to the template layout and they need to stay except from calendar, crud, invoice, timeline these are for demo purposes you can either modify and use or remove safely.

To start your layout, if you already have an existing app, you can start by importing your app's main module into app.module and configure the app-routing.module to start the app from yours, not the demo.

If you don't have an existing app, you can simply start building your own app from emptydemo.component in view folder. Afterwards, you can rename the empty demo component and configure the routing with the entry point of yours. You can remove the rest of the unused demo pages. Don't forget to remove imports of removed components/pages from the app.module.ts and app-routing.module.

Let us know if additional help is needed.

Return to “Babylon - PrimeNG”

• Information