<p:dialog not closable in Chrome für Samsung?!

alexanderdm

21 Jul 2022, 14:52

Dear PrimeFaces engineers!

We are using Sapphire with PrimeFaces 7 and have the following problem:
When viewed with a Chrome browser in a mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy A53), a document rendered via <p:dialog cannot be closed - no matter how many times the user clicks on the X icon on the upper right-hand corner.

I used to experience the same problem earlier with Samsung A80, but I thought it was due to a defect in the screen.
Now, my mobile phone is pretty new (less then a month), and it cannot be due to some defect.

Please help me!

This is the source code:

<p:dialog id="dokumentPreviewId" rendered="#{containingBean.previewClicked}" header="Dokumentinhalt" width="#{containingBean.screenWidth-40}" height="#{containingBean.screenHeight - 120}" widgetVar="dlg2" showEffect="fade" hideEffect="fade" resizable="true" modal="true">
<f:event listener="#{basicDocumentViewerController.onPrerender}" type="preRenderComponent" />
<pe:documentViewer height="500" value="#{basicDocumentViewerController.content}" download="#{basicDocumentViewerController.downloadFileName}"/>
<f:param id="docURLId" name="docURL" value="#{containingBean.previewDocumentPath}" />
<p:ajax id="dialogCloserId" event="close" listener="#{containingBean.onPreviewDialogClosed}" update="#{update}" />
</p:dialog>

mert.sincan

27 Jul 2022, 10:42

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response! Could you please try this issue with the latest Sapphire version? (You can check it with a basic dialog.) Also, could you please share a screenshot for us to replicate?
In your case, you see the close button but when you click it and it doesn't work. Is it correct?

Best Regards,

alexanderdm

01 Aug 2022, 08:12

Dear Mert Sincan!

Thank you for your reply!
I could try with the latest Sapphire version, but I am not sure when will I find time for that. As long as I do it, I will reply to you here.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Alex

Return to “Sapphire - PrimeFaces”

• Information