Access rowEditor buttons from outside

UI Components for Vue
Mezdelex

20 Jan 2023, 12:37

Hi. I'm trying to implement InCell editing for editMode="row" case but I'm having problems replicating the default behaviour of the buttons that are implemented inside BodyCell.vue because I need to implement those buttons in a certain way as I show in this link: https://pasteboard.co/G72Ej36e9JOU.png

Since they are not exposed, I can replicate some of the behaviour including some of the methods like updateEditingRowKeys and filling editingRows onRowEditInit custom call but it will only fire the event for 1 of the rows and ignore the rest, even tho the editingRows and editingRowKeys are being filled.

Is there any workaround or hint I could follow? the idea is to get rid of the autogenerated buttons from the <Column :rowEditor="true"></Column> as you can see in the link I posted and just use the action column of the right, the one with the eye, the 2 edit icons and the trash icon, being the first icon symbol the one who is going to trigger the action.

Am I missing something or there's no "easy" way to access those button? Thanks in advance.

Return to “PrimeVue”

• Information