Button Hover Color

chuckbeats

23 Dec 2021, 09:31

I'm not sure this is the best place, but I wanted to leave some minor feedback. I recently purchased several PrimeVue components for some tinkering and hobby projects and have been loving them. For the PrimeVue designer (when using the Bootstrap bases at least) the visual designer is fantastic. It seems you can set just about every variable imaginable, except the button hover color, which makes it almost useless except for a quick jump off point. For instance, if you have a bright green theme, you're still left with a blue button hover no matter what you do.

Been using the code version and building manually, but adding the button hover color to the visual designer would be a fantastic update. Keep up the great work, the components are fantastic!

mert.sincan

02 Feb 2022, 11:40

Thank you so much for all this good feedback. Hearing such good thoughts motivates us.

Unfortunately, we do not add all the variables to the config menu in order not to confuse the users. We simply show how it affects the components when the values of some variables are changed. You can change the sass variables in the project according to your needs to make more detailed adjustments. Please see our SASS doc;
https://www.primefaces.org/designer/api ... tonHoverBg

Please let us know if you have any problems related to it.
Best Regards,

Return to “PrimeVue Theme Designer API”

• Information