After incorporated the Prestige layout in a project, the style stopped to be applied at the pages and the following error is being presented Chrome console:
Refused to apply style from 'http://localhost:8080/project.ui/consul ... _NOT_FOUND' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.
To incorporate the Prestige layout at the project, we followed the following steps:
- Removed from resources and web-inf folders, all files related to the previous theme;
- Copied resources folders from demonstration application to the the project;
- Copied the files Prestige templates files to the web-inf folder;
- Reviewed the menu.xhtml, faces-config.xhtml and web.xml;
- Downloaded Primefaces version 11.0.6 and updated POM.xml file.
Any recommendation about this issue?