mirage template doesn't work

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
juan.ntorres

17 May 2020, 07:12

Good morning, I hope you are very well. I am new to using these templates and sass

I just bought the MIRAGE template and tried to open the demo project (tag /), which in netbeans shows it to me with the name of mirage.
I select clean and build and it does fine, but when I run it I get an error

I work with netbeans 11.3,
I tried with JDK 1.7 and 1.8, with glassfish 4.1.2 and 5.1 and with all I get an error when I run the project.

part of the error thrown is the following
with glassfish 4.1.2 and JDK 1.8
WARN: WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] public org.glassfish.jms.injection.JMSCDIExtension.processAnnotatedType(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<Object>) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
WARN: WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] org.glassfish.sse.impl.ServerSentEventCdiExtension.processAnnotatedType(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<Object>, BeanManager) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
WARN: WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] private org.glassfish.jersey.ext.cdi1x.internal.CdiComponentProvider.processAnnotatedType(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<Object>) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
Severe: Exception during lifecycle processing
org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException: CDI deployment failure:null
at org.glassfish.weld.WeldDeployer.event(WeldDeployer.java:234)

with glassfish 5.1 and JDK 1.8
OpenWebBeans Container is starting...|#]
added beans archive URL: jndi:/server/tag/WEB-INF/beans.xml|#]
Adding information from WEB-INF/beans.xml|#]
An error occurred while starting application context path : [/tag]|#]
Startup of context /tag failed due to previous errors|#]
Exception during cleanup after start failed
org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Manager has not yet been started

I would like to know what are the suggested versions for glassfish and JDK

Thankyou

juan.ntorres

17 May 2020, 19:44

the container for this template (mirage) must be jetty or can I use glassfish, tomcat? and which version

Thank you

juan.ntorres

19 May 2020, 01:45

Hi, how are you? i hope you are fine.

I changed the glassfish4.1.2 to tomcat9 and although I no longer get an error and the demo runs, the display is out of order, I mean the page does not look good and asks for a variable that does not exist, but when I search for it if it exists.

Please can you help me implement this template in my projects
Thank you

juan.ntorres

23 May 2020, 08:17

Hello, it worked for me, I suppose I had an error with the CSS, I recompiled them in the demo and once it finished, I ran the project and it worked perfectly, now I will continue with the implementation in my project, I will start a new one to understand how it works. going to my existing project

Thank you

mert.sincan

29 May 2020, 22:48

Glad to hear, thanks a lot for the update!

Also, these videos can help you to integrate it into your project;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gat9a4ym373mi ... t.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2p74g63wldbov ... t.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9cle2xqbwbu8 ... t.mp4?dl=0

Best Regards,

juan.ntorres

02 Jun 2020, 23:35

thanks, i'm going to look at them and follow the guide. These videos of the templates barcelona, omega and ultimate, is it the same for MIRAGE?

mert.sincan

03 Jun 2020, 10:03

is it the same for MIRAGE?
- Yes, it is similar for all our Premium Layouts. if you encounter a problem, please let us know.

Best Regards,

MrRinat

16 Jun 2020, 17:06

how to launch a mirage on glassfish? can you help

mert.sincan

23 Jun 2020, 14:05

Firstly, please provide theme.css files using SASS command; https://www.primefaces.org/mirage/docs.xhtml
- please remove jetty plugin from pom.xml (line 145 - 135) and the following line from web.xml

Code: Select all

<listener>
        <listener-class>org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener</listener-class>
</listener>
- Run Glassfish server

Best Regards,

Return to “Mirage - PrimeFaces”

• Information