Please update primeflex to the latest version in mirage template

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
coredevteam

09 Oct 2021, 15:37

Hii, why is primeflex still in version 2.0.0 in mirage theme, primeflex 3.0.1 was released on July. I was hoping to use the latest primeflex with mirage. Is there any plans in the near future to update primeflex to v3.0.1 so that it doesn't create a problem for us in the future when using the mirage template.

merve7

15 Oct 2021, 09:37

Hi,

Sorry but this isn't in our roadmap now. If so, we will announce. Mirage uses PrimeFlex for only demo pages and dashboard therefore if you upgrade to the new version, you don't face problems with the layout parts. You can upgrade to your primeflex version using this migration guide; https://primefaces.org/primeflex/migration

Best regards,
Merve Özçifçi

coredevteam

19 Oct 2021, 08:47

Thank you, I would humbly suggest to please add this to the roadmap as It would keep the themes updated with the latest packages and therefore avoid any hard migrations of breaking changes. And if there's a roadmap can you please share the link with me, as I would like to be updated with regards to this theme.

merve7

25 Oct 2021, 10:20

Hi,
Our road maps are always updating (for example we will upgrade our templates to PrimeNG v12.2+ as soon as and we will release a wiki page and announce it). We announce this new road map from our blog and Twitter pages please follow us, also, we send an email for news.

Best regards,
Merve Özçifçi

Return to “Mirage - PrimeNG”

• Information