Apollo doesn't play well with Okta

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
janderson

08 Jun 2021, 21:48

My company purchased this theme a few months ago and we have really enjoyed designing a product with it. However, I have run into a bit of a snag. We planned on using Okta as the authentication medium for this product. After going through their tutorials I was able to get it working, but the resources in the top bar don't seem to load correctly. The logo image used in the top bar won't load after the redirect from Okta's authentication page. I just get the broken image logo. When I looked at what is happening in the dev tools in my browser it seems that the image is being loaded as text/html content instead of an actual image. If I refresh the page then it loads fine. It appears that the images being loaded in the components (in the router-view tag) are loading fine, but every above that isn't. Any suggestions on how I can make this work?

tugce.kucukoglu

09 Jun 2021, 09:45

Hi,

Where is the logo image placed? In the src folder? Sometimes it could be problem. Did you try change the placement to the public folder?

Best,

Return to “Apollo - PrimeVue”

• Information