Bug in Calendar.

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
marciotw

08 Jun 2020, 02:37

I have been in nightmare with this framework and theme.

A plenty of bugs.

In the calendar component i have found two bugs.
1 - When the user put a data using a key board, the date not work properly. The value in object is not equals the value in input.
2 - When i use :yearNavigator="true" is showing the error:
vue.runtime.esm.js?2b0e:619 [Vue warn]: Error in render: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of null"
found in

The code:
<Calendar v-model="people.dtBorn" view="month" :yearNavigator="true" :maxDate="dataAtual" :locale="this.$pt_br" :showIcon="true" />

The apollo is using "primevue": "1.0.0-rc.6", verison. I have tried to update, after that i got another nightmare. A lottttt of errors was showed in log.

I have loosing my time and my money using primevue.

I suggest anyone to look for another framework.

TDZTechnika

08 Jun 2020, 13:00

Do not upgrade primevue to version 2.0-beta . Do upgrade to 1.3.2. I have found that the template is not ready for 2.0 yet because the version 2.0 has completely rewriten the css.

cagatay.civici
Prime

06 Jul 2020, 12:19

Please try with PrimeVue 2.0.0, the issues you've mentioned are related to core. If it fails, please create a ticket at github and we'll attend.

We are also in the process of updating all the templates now for PrimeVue 2.0.0 compatibility.

Return to “Apollo - PrimeVue”

• Information