Diamond maven project build configuration

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
mygeorgyboy

13 Feb 2021, 04:34

I buy Diamond theme I install the jar file in my maven local repository without errors

--- > mvn install:install-file -Dfile=/Users/jramirez/Downloads/diamond-1.2.0/diamond-theme-1.2.0.jar -DgroupId=org.primefaces.themes -DartifactId=diamond -Dversion=1.2.0 -Dpackaging=jar

Modify the pom file adding:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.primefaces.themes</groupId>
<artifactId>diamond</artifactId>
<version>1.2.0</version>
</dependency>

build the project with:

--> tag % mvn package

No errors the war was generated and deployed to tomcat 9, but...

Some thing is missing the UI looks bad, with out any style. (The same thing with Ultima theme)

¿Is there any trick ?

I wold like to do it this way in order to start a new project with every thing seted up

This line has an error in browser tools:

<link rel="icon" href="/diamond/resources/diamond-layout/images/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/theme.css.xhtml?ln=primefaces-diamond-blue-light" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/components.css.xhtml?ln=primefaces&amp;v=8.0" /><script type="text/javascript" src="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/jquery/jquery.js.xhtml?ln=primefaces&amp;v=8.0"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/core.js.xhtml?ln=primefaces&amp;v=8.0"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/components.js.xhtml?ln=primefaces&amp;v=8.0"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/jquery/jquery-plugins.js.xhtml?ln=primefaces&amp;v=8.0"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/touch/touchswipe.js.xhtml?ln=primefaces&amp;v=8.0"></script><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/css/primeflex.min.css.xhtml?ln=diamond-layout" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="RES_NOT_FOUND" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/diamond/javax.faces.resource/css/primeicons.css.xhtml?ln=diamond-layout" /><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="RES_NOT_FOUND" /><script type="text/javascript">if(window.PrimeFaces){PrimeFaces.settings.locale='es_MX';PrimeFaces.settings.projectStage='Development';}</script>

mygeorgyboy

13 Feb 2021, 05:59

OK now it works i just needed to:

sass --update src/main/webapp/resources:src/main/webapp/resources --no-source-map

And then mvn jetty:run

But i only can run the project on jetty if i generate the war file it do not work on tomcat

any idea ?

mygeorgyboy

13 Feb 2021, 20:37

OK I needed to add this plug in, now it runs

<!-- Apache tomcat jr -->
<plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.tomcat.maven</groupId>
<artifactId>tomcat6-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.2</version>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.tomcat.maven</groupId>
<artifactId>tomcat7-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.2</version>
</plugin>

but not in eclipse

mert.sincan

23 Feb 2021, 09:27

Glad to hear, thanks a lot for the update!

Best Regards,

Return to “Diamond - PrimeFaces”

• Information