Cannot find component with identifier "logolink"

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
cslpa

24 Aug 2021, 12:52

New to rain primefaces. Setup files as per documentation of Rain 'These xhtml files must be placed under WEB-INF folder and client pages should reference the template.xhtml as their template. ' and 'Other required assets are the css, javascript and images that are located inside resources/rain-layout folder, simply copy the rain-layout folder to your %WEB-APP-FOLDER%/resources folder so that final path would be %WEB-APP-FOLDER%/resources/rain-layout/'

When I try to access the client xhtml, I encounter this error: Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find component with identifier "logolink" referenced from "config-form:j_id340281888_5f971263".

Can someone help me on this? Appreciate your feedback

siris

25 Aug 2021, 06:48

Hi,

Logolink is a logo of the Rain template. If user changes theme to the dark then logo changes to light-logo and if user changes theme to light then logo changes to dark-logo. We configured config panel for this purpose. You can find and remove logolink in config.xhtml safely if you don't want to use different logos.
You can find logolink definiton on this line: tag/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/topbar.xhtml line:8

Best Regards,

Return to “Rain - PrimeFaces”

• Information