Background color for p:panel header, like topbar and leftbar

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
rider

01 Dec 2022, 15:56

Hi,

is there a possibility to get the current background color, and font color like the current setting for the topbar and left sidebar?

I know, I could create some css classes, but I would like to have it dynamic like the current color settings from #{guestPreferences} controller class..
-> So at the and I have than two classes, which I can add to p:panel

Any ideas?
Primefaces 12.0, WildFly 21

mert.sincan

05 Dec 2022, 12:40

Hi,

You can create a custom menu theme (like _menu_custom.scss) and topbar theme (like _topbar_custom.scss). And then, you can change the variables (as in the other sample files) as you wish. In this way, you can use the custom layout styles you created with guestRefereances.

Best Regards,

rider

12 Dec 2022, 11:17

hm. not sure if we are talking about the same...

I would need something like this:

Code: Select all

body .grayPanel.ui-panel>.ui-panel-titlebar {
	background: #777777;
	color: #ffffff;
}
I guess I have to replace than the real values with a variable..?
Is there maybe already a class like this?

Currently it´s also unclear for me which files I really need in my project?
I have added into the resource folder following folders:
- demo
- primeblocks
- rain-layout (css, icons, images, js)

So I haven´t the folder: "saas" e.g.
It´s a little bit unclear, why I can still change the color with via guestReferences?
Is it all in the files like: layout-amber-dark.css, layout-amber-dim.css.... ?
Primefaces 12.0, WildFly 21

mert.sincan

14 Dec 2022, 12:42

Hi,
.grayPanel.ui-panel>.ui-panel-titlebar
- If you need to change the components' styling, you should use 'sass' folder. I think this link can help to you;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7rn5xrq1m7y1 ... n.mov?dl=0

Best Regards,

TyreeHowell

02 Feb 2024, 20:15

mert.sincan wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 12:42
Hi,
.grayPanel.ui-panel>.ui-panel-titlebar
- If you need to change the components' styling, you should use 'sass' folder. I think this link can help to you;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7rn5xrq1m7y1 ... n.mov?dl=0 getting over it

Best Regards,
Thx. My problem has been resolved.

tukangstell

29 Feb 2024, 01:56

Digital marketing is an activity or marketing strategy to promote products or services carried out using digital media and online platforms such as Rokokslot. Digital marketing allows businesses to connect effectively with their target consumers through the use of various digital channels such as websites, search engines, social media, email and online advertising.

Types of Digital Marketing
The following are the types of digital marketing that are commonly used:

1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

SEO is an abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization, which is a technique used to optimize a website or akun demo with the aim of making it easier for search engines to find pages/websites and place them on the first page of search engines with keywords specified by the user.

2. PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising.

Pay Per Click is an advertising model where advertisers only pay every time one of the ads they run is clicked by a user. This includes ads that appear on search engines, ad networks, and social media. PPC allows companies to target specific consumers and control the company's marketing budget more effectively.

3. SEM (Search Engine Marketing)

SEM, which stands for Search Engine Marketing, involves marketing through paid advertising on search engines such as Google Ads. This type of ad is targeted at relevant keywords and can be displayed on the first page of Rokokslot search results.

4. Email Marketing

Email marketing involves sending marketing messages via email to permitted prospects or customers. In this strategy, companies can send emails about offers, product information, premium content, or relevant announcements.

5. Content Marketing

Content marketing can take the form of infographics, articles, blogs, videos, or other content that involves creating and sharing content that is valuable to the general public. By providing informative, useful and relevant content, businesses can build trust and increase engagement with the general public.

6. Video Marketing

Video marketing involves using video content to promote specific products or services. Companies can create videos that are informative, interesting, and relevant to visually engage their viewers.

7. Social Media Marketing

Social media marketing involves using social media platforms for promotion like Rokokslot. These can leverage features like organic posts, paid advertising or influencer marketing to build their awareness, engage with customers and increase sales.

8. Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing involves collaboration between a business and an affiliate or marketing partner. The company  pays a commission to the affiliate when the business is successful in attracting visitors or sales to the company website. Affiliates can use various marketing channels such as blogs, social media, or review sites to promote a business's products or services.
Last edited by tukangstell on 17 Mar 2024, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.

bloggingjobs

03 Mar 2024, 06:54

Blogging Jobs Find hand-picked paid content writing jobs to work from home, freelance, contract, part-time or full-time. Visit now https://bloggingjobs.com
Blogging Jobs Find hand-picked paid content writing jobs to work from home, freelance, contract, part-time or full-time. Visit now https://bloggingjobs.com

getbacklinks246

04 Mar 2024, 03:02

There is a function called setBackground that makes it simple to alter the background of your panel in a Java Swing application. However, it's not that easy to execute. I attempted to modify the panel's background color using Java. The majority of the elements, including buttons, text fields, labels, tables, lists, trees, and more, can be added to a JPanel. The setBackground() function allows us to set the background color of a JPanel.
Forum Backlinks

hamzasikveli

06 Mar 2024, 08:39

day trips from fethiye appeal to all kinds of people and allow you to have fun moments during your holiday in Turkey with fethiye turkey activities

Return to “Rain - PrimeFaces”

• Information