migration to jakarta 10

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
marvin.moran

31 Jul 2023, 21:42

I need to migrate the version of the theme to the jakarta 10 version, I made all the changes but it gives me an error: javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagSupport, I don't make any reference to javax but to jakarta, how can I update the theme to jakarta ?

mert.sincan

03 Aug 2023, 09:39

Unfortunately, you need to change Rain*.java and config files manually.

Beest Regards,

FloranceN

20 Dec 2023, 11:57

mert.sincan wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 09:39
Unfortunately, you need to read more and research about the ingredients in phen24 to change Rain*.java and config files manually.

Beest Regards,
changing Rain* is the only option he has?
Last edited by FloranceN on 15 Feb 2024, 12:34, edited 1 time in total.

jokot52190

01 Jan 2024, 12:04

Best amazon virtual assistant services have become indispensable for businesses leveraging the e-commerce giant's platform. Recognizing the complexity of managing tasks on Amazon, sellers increasingly turn to virtual assistants for support. These specialized professionals offer a range of services, including product listing optimization, order processing, customer support, and inventory management. Amazon Virtual Assistant services streamline operational workflows, ensuring efficient day-to-day operations. By entrusting these tasks to virtual assistants, businesses can focus on strategic aspects of their operations, ultimately contributing to increased productivity and competitiveness on the Amazon marketplace. ;)

Ariyan77

21 Jan 2024, 09:18

Migrating to Jakarta 10 offers enhanced features, improved performance, and robust security updates. Developers can leverage the latest Java modules and benefit from Jakarta EE's evolving ecosystem. https://instaups.org/ It's crucial to review documentation, assess compatibility, and update dependencies for a seamless transition. Jakarta 10 empowers Java applications with modern capabilities, ensuring they stay competitive and efficient. Embrace the migration process to unlock the full potential of Jakarta 10 and stay ahead in the rapidly evolving landscape.

hickmankay20

18 Mar 2024, 11:39

jokot52190 wrote:
01 Jan 2024, 12:04
Best amazon virtual assistant services dordle have become indispensable for businesses leveraging the e-commerce giant's platform. Recognizing the complexity of managing tasks on Amazon, sellers increasingly turn to virtual assistants for support. These specialized professionals offer a range of services, including product listing optimization, order processing, customer support, and inventory management. Amazon Virtual Assistant services streamline operational workflows, ensuring efficient day-to-day operations. By entrusting these tasks to virtual assistants, businesses can focus on strategic aspects of their operations, ultimately contributing to increased productivity and competitiveness on the Amazon marketplace. ;)
I have bought a lot of items from Amazon and can confirm that they are of excellent quality

niladri

25 Mar 2024, 10:45

When considering migration to Jakarta 10, individuals may contemplate the benefits of upgrading to the latest version of the Jakarta EE platform. They might weigh factors such as improved performance, enhanced security features, and compatibility with modern development tools, evaluating the potential impact on their projects and systems. [url=https://whatsgbpro.org/]gb whatsapp pro apk

sekep24714

22 Apr 2024, 10:42

It's a shame that Amazon doesn't have the service where I live yet
Hello Neighbor

Return to “Rain - PrimeFaces”

• Information