Quarkus + PrimeFaces + Freya

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
herbarium

08 Dec 2022, 08:23

It mostly works, i.e. when I apply the theme for the whole PrimeFaces Showcase running on Quarkus - Freya is there and Showcase is fully functional!
One thing that still doesn't work though (probably because I didn't do some important step) is the loading of css/layout-light.css, i.e. when i specify in template:

Code: Select all

<h:outputScript name="css/layout-light.css" library="freya-layout" target="head"/> 
i see this in Chrome Inspector JS console:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token (at layout-light.css.xhtml?ln=freya-layout:2:1)
and this is log:

2022-12-09 16:09:51,565 ERROR [io.und.req.io] (executor-thread-22) Exception handling request 5c890039-c780-47ca-8edc-961d6022ff94-14 to /javax.faces.resource/css/layout-light.css.xhtml: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "String.length()" because "value" is null
        at org.apache.myfaces.resource.ValueExpressionFilterInputStream.read(ValueExpressionFilterInputStream.java:134)
        at java.base/java.io.InputStream.read(InputStream.java:293)
        at java.base/java.io.InputStream.read(InputStream.java:218)
        at org.apache.myfaces.application.ResourceHandlerImpl.pipeBytes(ResourceHandlerImpl.java:646)
        at org.apache.myfaces.application.ResourceHandlerImpl.handleResourceRequest(ResourceHandlerImpl.java:589)
        at javax.faces.application.ResourceHandlerWrapper.handleResourceRequest(ResourceHandlerWrapper.java:72)
        at org.primefaces.application.resource.PrimeResourceHandler.handleResourceRequest(PrimeResourceHandler.java:87)
        at javax.faces.application.ResourceHandlerWrapper.handleResourceRequest(ResourceHandlerWrapper.java:72)
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:199)
        at io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletHandler.handleRequest(ServletHandler.java:74)
The line in css/layout-light.css (layout-light.scss) looks like this:

@-webkit-keyframes fadeInDown {
UPDATE:
I was able to eliminate the NullPointerException from the java log by removing background-image: url("#{resource['demo:images/rightpanel/asset-weather.png']}"); from the the freya layout css (line 2078). Btw, is it supposed to be there?

Need some help/directions in figuring out how to resolve the

layout-dark.css.xhtml?ln=freya-layout:2 Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token (at layout-dark.css.xhtml?ln=freya-layout:2:1)
please, I'm not a css expert.

When I copy Freya's templates and empty.xhtml to the resources and try to load empty.xhtml the page is not loaded correctly, Chrome inspector shows this errors in the console:

empty.xhtml:147          GET http://192.168.86.203:8080/RES_NOT_FOUND 404 (Not Found)
layout.js.xhtml?ln=freya-layout:4 Uncaught ReferenceError: PrimeFaces is not defined
    at layout.js.xhtml?ln=freya-layout:4:1
Replacing freya template.xhtml by showcases one fixes it. So, It looks like Freya template.xhtml is not compatible with something (and I can't use freya templates/pages). Please advise.
Last edited by herbarium on 12 Dec 2022, 02:54, edited 1 time in total.

Melloware

12 Dec 2022, 14:53

PrimeFaces Developer | PrimeFaces Extensions Developer
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/melloware
PrimeFaces Elite 13.0.0 / PF Extensions 13.0.0
PrimeReact 9.6.1

herbarium

13 Dec 2022, 03:33

I was able to resolve this by making sure there are no dependancies are missing in the Freya template.xhtml compared to the template from quarkus-faces showcase.
Huge Thanks to Melloware!

mert.sincan

14 Dec 2022, 12:35

Thanks a lot, @melloware ;)

Return to “Freya - PrimeFaces”

• Information