Diamond Template Questions

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
avenmore

09 Nov 2020, 07:17

I am considering purchasing the Diamond template but have a few questions.

Can you confirm that it using Vue 3? The documentation says it is 2.6.11 but a Reddit post says it has been converted.

If PrimeVUE adds new components, does it require a new release of this template ( themes) to support them? What would happen if you used a new component before it is included (e.g. I see the circular progress is not in the Diamond template) - would it work correctly?

What would the upgrade process be like for the themes? Can I override certain things in a custom separate .scss file and if there is a new release simply replace the original theme files?

Is there a release cycle for this template? A GitHub repository?

TIA

mert.sincan

09 Nov 2020, 11:12

Hi,

@tugce Could you please check this issue?

Best Regards,

tugce.kucukoglu

10 Nov 2020, 10:12

Hi,

Diamond-Vue released with Vue2 and PrimeVue2. There have been some changes with Vue3. Therefore some PrimeVue components include small changes. You can migrate it but also we are working on Diamond for Vue3 users.

If PrimeVue adds new components, you just need to import them. So you can use them without any problem. In Diamond, we import which components we are used. For example, if you want to use circular progress, just import it.
What would the upgrade process be like for the themes? Can I override certain things in a custom separate .scss file and if there is a new release simply replace the original theme files?

Is there a release cycle for this template? A GitHub repository?
You can override your own .scss files. Diamond documentation shows how to do that step-by-step. In any new release, original theme files never removed only can be updated.

Best Regards,

Return to “Diamond - PrimeVue”

• Information