Freya styling changes in v15 breaks layout (was using v14)

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
aaronb

06 May 2023, 19:49

Hi,

I have been able to update my project using Freya through the latest couple of angular bumps up to 14. When I tried to update to v15.1, the layout is all wrong. I see that the styling structure under ./layout is all different now.

I took a smaller step and updated all the primeng libraries matching the version in package.json from the freya template and not using the new ./layout/* styling. The UI was correct when tested.

The next step I added "@import 'assets/layout/styles/layout/layout.scss';" to my styles.scss and updated the index.html to now use "<link id="theme-link" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="assets/layout/styles/theme/theme-dark/blue/theme.css" />" instead of the old "<link id="theme-css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="assets/theme/blue/theme-dark.css">
<link id="layout-css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="assets/layout/css/layout-dark.css">'. Plus I copied over the new ./layout/* folder from the freya 15.1 template. The UI layout is all messed up now.

What other changes were made to the v15 styling layout that I need to capture? I looked at the classes in my code to see if the classes used in the new template changed, but nothing popped out at me.

Thanks,

Aaron

aaronb

07 May 2023, 14:38

I figured it out. I see there are top level DOM and class changes from the previous release. Right now, I just kept the old CSS and just updated the primeng libraries to 15.

Aaron

Return to “Freya - PrimeNG”

• Information