PrimeBlocks not available for download

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
paulbroe

23 Jan 2023, 10:14

I purchased the 5 developer Team license yesterday. When I go to the UI KIT I can see my license file there.

My team is trying to use the PrimeBlocks Dashboard.

When I try to get the Code for it the Code button is disabled. It is suggesting that I need to buy the same Team license again to get access to the code. My team are trying to complete the UI for a tight deadline project so please enable this feature for me or provide me with the code in the interim if that is going to take time.

cetincakiroglu

24 Jan 2023, 08:45

Hi,

Could you please get in touch by contact@primetek.com.tr

Selamudder

02 May 2023, 13:12

Hello,

I Can't chek but I recommend reaching out to the customer support team of the platform or vendor where you purchased the 5 developer Team license from. They will be able to investigate the issue further and provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

It's important to note that license agreements can vary depending on the vendor, and it's possible that the license you purchased may not include access to the PrimeBlocks Dashboard code. In this case, the customer support team should be able to clarify the details of your license agreement and provide you with any necessary options for obtaining the code.

I understand that you and your team are working on a tight deadline project, so I suggest contacting the customer support team as soon as possible to avoid any further delays.

www.aetnamedicare.com
Best regard,

Return to “PrimeBlocks for PrimeNG”

• Information