Something wrong with documentation

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
thomazrb

13 Nov 2021, 19:53

Hi,

I made a fresh app with vue CLI ( vue create atlantistest ) and tried to follow the documentation in "Integration with an Existing CLI Project", I started with a default Vue 3 app.

First of all... when the docs says "Copy the public/assets folder to your projects folder with the same name", we don't have the folder assets in public... it is on src. is it that src folder I need to copy?

when I try to run it, It says:

Code: Select all

Failed to resolve loader: sass-loader
You may need to install it.
but inn the beginning of docs it says "Atlantis has no direct dependency other than PrimeVue. More information about dependencies is available at PrimeVue 3.0.0 Is Ready For PrimeTime article.".

Sorry my lack of experience, but am i doing something wrong or the docs missing something.

Thanks in advance!

tugce.kucukoglu

15 Nov 2021, 08:29

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. It should be 'src/assets', You need to copy 'src/assets' folder to your app.

Using PrimeFlex is not an obligation. Just layout pages uses PrimeFlex, they are just demo pages and an example how to use PrimeFlex. If user wants to ignore them, can easily delete them. BUt if you want to using PrimeFlex, it's already imported.

Return to “Atlantis - PrimeVue”

• Information