npm install issues on Macbook with Vue atlantis

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
Loggic

29 Dec 2022, 12:39

Dear Primetek Team,

i hope you can help me urgently on this issue.

on first Setup i had this issue after npm install and then npm run serve:

Code: Select all

ERROR Failed to compile with 1 error
Syntax Error: Error: No ESLint configuration found in /Users
You may use special comments to disable some warnings.
Use // eslint-disable-next-line to ignore the next line.
Use /* eslint-disable */ to ignore all warnings in a file.
after reinstalling my node npm (biggest mistake ever) i unfortunately cannot npm install anymore i get this issue

Code: Select all

pm WARN deprecated core-js@3.19.3: core-js@<3.23.3 is no longer maintained and not recommended for u sage due to the number of issues. Because of the V8 engine whims, feature detection in old core-js ve rsions could cause a slowdown up to 100 even if nothing is polyfilled. Some versions have web compat ibility issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js.
npm ERR! code 1 npm ERR! path /Users dules /deasync
nom ERR! command failed
pm ERR! command sh -c node ./build.js
npm ERR! CXX(target) Release/obj.target/deasync/ src/deasync.o npm ERR! gyp info it worked if it ends with ok pm ERR! gyp info using node-gyp09.3.0
npm ERR! gyp info using node@19.3.0 | darwin I arm64
rpm ERR! gyp info find Python using Python version 3.10.9 found at "/opt/homebrew/opt /python@3.10/bin /python3.10"
hpm ERR! gyp info spawn /opt/homebrew/opt/python@3.10/bin/python3.10 npm ERR! gyp info spawn args [ apm ERR! gyp info spawn args /opt/homebrew/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/gyp/gyp_main
.py'
could you help me please :S

Best regards
Emre

bahadirsofuoglu

05 Jan 2023, 11:57

Hi,
We are working to switch from vue-cli to Vite. Apollo and Sakai are now working with Vite. It will work with Vite in Atlantis as soon as possible and these problems will be completely resolved.

cekicuki

19 Jan 2023, 22:35

bahadirsofuoglu wrote:
05 Jan 2023, 11:57
Hi,
We are working to switch from vue-cli to Vite. Apollo and Sakai are now working with Vite. It will work with Vite in Atlantis as soon as possible and these problems will be completely resolved.
Hello there, any update for Vite in Atlantis?

tugce.kucukoglu

23 Jan 2023, 14:50

Hello,

Atlantis will be released this week with PrimeVue v3.22.4. Apollo is available for Vite and we will definitely move Atlantis to Vite

Return to “Atlantis - PrimeVue”

• Information