Plan for unstyled components

Forum rules
Please note that response time for technical support is within 3-5 business days.
Vanguard

08 May 2023, 21:03

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing well! I've seen a lot about unstyled components and I knows this was on the roadmap for 2023. (It's one of the things we're most looking forward to). I was wondering how it'll work with the templates, is there going to be some kind of migration script which we can run on our local copies which will port all of the scss variables to css?

Thanks!

cagatay.civici
Prime

10 May 2023, 10:10

Unstyled mode is under heavy development, we plan to finish the :pt property for the remaining components in 2 weeks and also create a built-in theme for Tailwind as an example. Templates are not much related to this, templating styling is done with SASS so no plans to change it. Unstyled mode is for the core UI components which will be an optional alternative to the default styled mode.

Vanguard

11 May 2023, 00:24

I thought there was a plan to switch the free themes + primevue min css files to use css variables?

(The main reason I'm asking is that it would be greatly beneficial to us if we could finally include css files in the vite bundle, and would unlock using pwa to cache our assets).

Return to “Atlantis - PrimeVue”

• Information