Topbar formatting

red-fox-run

06 Aug 2022, 01:44

I purchased the Poseidon template and Im really liking it. In the sample all the icons to the right of the three bars were pushed off into the right corner. However, when I got the template they're in the center which is weird and I can't figure out how to push them off to the right like in the sample. Can anyone give me some insight to this?

Also, I feel like the docs for Primeflex are good but there are classes I see attached to divs which don't appear in Primeflex. Am I missing something or is there additional documentation ? I think Primeflex is based on something else so perhaps thats where the additional classes come from? Is there any additional documentation for available classes that Im missing?

Also, how can I go about getting the flags used in the demo? Seems like a post from 2020 points to flags.css on github but the file is no longer there?

Thanks!

tugce.kucukoglu

08 Aug 2022, 08:38

Hi,
In the sample all the icons to the right of the three bars were pushed off into the right corner. However, when I got the template they're in the center which is weird and I can't figure out how to push them off to the right like in the sample.

I can not get this question. Could you explain this situation?

PrimeFlex documentation lack of same definitions. We're planning to upgrade it. For now, could you please track the this link https://unpkg.com/browse/primeflex@3.2.1/primeflex.css for more classes.

The path of the flag.css 'src/assets/demo/flags' and usage of this in InputDemo for example '../assets/demo/flags/flag_placeholder.png'. Could check your path for flags.css?

Thanks,

red-fox-run

09 Aug 2022, 00:00

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The theme after I purchased it looks like this out of the box.

https://imgur.com/a/bYhweob

I am unsure of how to push everything to the right of the search bar to the far right corner. Ive tried something like

Code: Select all

justify-content-end

I also have another weird issue. The logo and the user avatar for whatever reason have the missing image placeholder when I use one of my routes, it only happens on one (Specifically involving "Steps"). This also happened to me when I was experimenting with the Sakai theme. Do you have any idea on what might cause this?

Return to “Poseidon - PrimeVue”

• Information